Our team continues to be inspired by our 2020 motto: Don’t waste a Pandemic! We spend each day investing in the future and have worked tirelessly to build an exciting new division of our company. We are thrilled to introduce you to…Celebrated Homes!
While we remain ninjas at finding the best connecting rooms and unique suite configurations at our Celebrated Hotels, we can’t ignore the fact that the world is changing and the demand for private residences has spiked. While we have always had some residential options, we have now curated an exceptional Collection of exclusive use properties in England, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales. We have also collaborated with our Celebrated Hotels to create a number of new, clever “residential” options. We have over 200 Celebrated Homes within our Collection! Our Homes range from: sleek city-center apartments to historic castles; from thatched cottages to country estates; from 3-bedroom moderately priced houses to over-the-top stately homes. And it doesn’t stop there – as always, we will continue to add new properties as we discover them!
What makes Celebrated Homes different?
- Our Collection is VETTED, MANAGED, MEMORABLE. To be included, a property must pass our extreme standards – we are as tough on our Homes as we are our Hotels.
- We understand diverse budgets. While we have incredible properties perfect for families or celebrations, we also have well-maintained, characterful small residences at 4-star budgets.
- There are many horror stories about Airbnb, VRBO, etc. Each Celebrated Home is MANAGED locally, and there is someone on property or minutes away to assist if needed.
- When booking a Celebrated Home, we elevate the itinerary through our other Divisions:
– Celebrated Concierge: We will make dinner reservations, oversee activity bookings, hire chefs, make local arrangements, etc.
– Celebrated Hotels: Perhaps a client’s Home is remote. We will add hotel bookings to complement the arrangements – such as a final night stay near an airport.
– Celebrated Drivers & Guides: Our ground team is on standby to ensure transfers and tours are professional, welcoming, and enriching.
While our Celebrated Homes Collection consists of over 200 properties, below is just a small sampling of these incredible homes throughout England, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, & Wales. To see the complete Collection, visit the links provided.
- Temple Guiting Estate: The chance to feel like a Lord or Lady of the Manor in The Cotswolds.
- Cheval Three Quays: Sleek, updated apartments overlooking Tower Bridge & The Thames.
- Home Farm Cottage: Intimate 3-bedroom cottage in the Southern Cotswolds.
- Athenaeum Residences: Updated serviced apartments in Mayfair.
- Foxhill Manor: An intimate 8-room hotel that easily can adapt to over-the-top exclusive use.
- Kensington Gardens Residence: One of our favorite apartments in London.
- Spring Cottage: A historic upscale 3-bedroom house, just outside of London on The Thames.
- Cheval Gloucester Park: Centrally located, completely refurbished and re-opened in early 2020.
- Glin Castle: So excited! A former Celebrated Hotel is back but only for exclusive hire!
- Hilton Park: A grand manor in a special location near the border of Northern Ireland.
- Barrow House: Lovers of the sea will flock to this 9-bedroom coastal manor near Dingle.
- Cliff Beach House: The ultimate of Ireland’s new luxury homes – 6 bedrooms overlooking the Bay.
- Lettery Lodge & Owenmore Cottage: A 5-bedroom luxury residence and a 6-bedroom moderately-priced home on the Ballynahinch estate in Connemara.
- Dromard: Exceptional value, comfortable 4-bedroom villa just outside of Kenmare.
- Longueville House: Gorgeous estate with 12-bedrooms perfect for privacy or a celebration.
- Clare Island Lighthouse: Tons of character in an area once ruled by Pirate Queen Grace O’Malley.
- Marianne’s Cottage: Overlooking Kenmare Bay, luxury value with 2-bedrooms.
- Villa Oliviera: 3-bedroom luxury villa with tons of character and views of Val d’Orcia.
- Campidoglio Apartment: Authentic high end apartment with 2-bedrooms in the heart of Rome.
- Villa Magnifica: The name of this 3-bedroom in Puglia with so much outdoor space says it all.
- Villa Eden: A 6-bedroom with iconic views, a beautiful pool, and short walk to Positano center.
- Relais Corte dei Papi: Intimate Celebrated Hotel that is also a cost-effective exclusive use choice for families or celebrations.
- Lungarno Arno View Apartment: Luxury privacy & independence in Florence.
- Dimora Il Borro: A 10-bedroom luxury escape with two pools in Tuscany.
- Blair Estate: Gorgeous castle estate with 15-rooms and a plethora of activities.
- Borthwick Castle: A totally restored medieval castle! Mary Queen of Scots slept here!
- The Mallart Apartment: Our northernmost Celebrated Home in the wild north Highlands.
- Dun Aluinn: 9-bedroom luxury retreat with incredible art/furniture; blends old & new.
- Hawkswood House: A super value with flexible options near St. Andrews and the Fife Coast.
- Turin Castle: 90-minutes north of Edinburgh, one of Scotland’s ultimate fairy tale destinations.
- Cheval Edinburgh Grand: Upscale apartment-style residences in central Edinburgh.
- Old Smithy Cottage: Moderate-priced characterful home on Scotland West Coast.
- Cheval Old Town Chambers: Old meets new in these Royal Mile serviced apartments.
- Arnott’s House: 3-bedroom contemporary home on an island with views to the sea.
- Roch Castle: Gloriously updated 12-century castle; 6-bedrooms & Pembrokeshire Coast views.
- Penhriw: Contemporary Welsh design in a traditional country house; easy walk to town.
We’ll be showcasing more of our Collection on Facebook and Instagram all week. As always, our team is here to assist! Many of these properties have availability this Fall, Winter, and Spring. As of today, Ireland & the UK still require a 14-day quarantine (which can be taken in one of these stunning Celebrated Homes), while Italy’s rules depend on the country of origin. We are here to answer any questions.
There is no time like now to build a better future, and we will have more exciting news in the next few months. Stay tuned!